Thursday, March 7, 2013

My first experience :)

My first experience with the MAD ( make a difference) cards was great. I learned that I care about more than I expected. When Ryan asked us to narrow down the cards to 3, it was a real challenge for me because there was several different cards I had to choose from. Other students in my class room seemed to have the same problem, but I learned that they care about things I never thought they would actually care about, or 

I had no idea they had that sensitivity toward the subject. 

I hope to gain more knowledge toward the process of giving away money to organizations that matter in the community. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts! The process of narrowing down the cards is certainly one of the more challenging, yet insightful parts of the program. Look forward to hearing what you have to say as we go through the program!

    ReplyDelete